Attention! Get Special 50% Off Now!
The Ex Factor Guide
$97 $47 NOW!
Special Promo Could End at Any Moment
Disclaimer: This is not intended be used as a substitute for professional advice. Individual results may vary.
The Love Hormone
People often wonder how come two romantically involved people can be so infatuated with each other and so happy together at one time, but then turn into bitter enemies later on? Is it possible to turn back the clock and go back to the way you were? Could you bring back your ex?
Although humans have a special place in the animal kingdom, many people seem to forget that humans are even a part of it. They are distracted by the technology, the clothes, the buildings…from the fact that we too are animals of a kind; everything we feel and think are just manifestations of physiological and biochemical processes, established by our evolutionary heritage.
One such process is believed to be a key component when two people fall in love with each other – the release of the hormone oxytocin. Also known as “cuddle hormone” or “love hormone”, oxytocin could create emotions of connection and intimacy for your partner.
Naturally, after a period of time, oxytocin’s production diminishes and all you are left with are other elements of foundation of your relationship – memories, commonalities, long-standing friendship, communication skills, knowledge about each other…
Disclaimer: This is not intended to be the final word on the subject, but merely the author's perspective.
The 3R System
Anyone who has tried the conventional methods, like sending flowers or notes, understands that they rarely work. They address the rational part of the brain, more than the emotional part of the brain that triggers the physiological responses. To resurrect your relationship, trying to reignite that part of the brain that produces the love hormone may be an alternative approach.
In order to help you bring your ex back, the Ex Factor Guide relies on 3 crucial techniques, or short – the 3R System, where the 3R stand for:
- Recovery – In this phase you’ll feed your ex vivid reminders of passionate memories and instigate motivation to relive them again and again, aiming to focus on the intimate experiences you had both enjoyed when your relationship was still in that magical phase.
- Rekindling – You will learn what to say to connect with your ex’s emotional center, and generate the feelings of attraction and arousal that are critical if you want to bypass the defense mechanisms.
- Re-attraction – In this final phase, your only job will be to allow your ex to act on the urges that have been building up during the first two phases. With a bit of casual flirting, you may trigger the green light for intimacy, leaving bad memories behind.*
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.
Meet Brad Browning
Brad Browning, the creator of Ex Factor Guide and a relationship coach, specialized in the worst case scenarios in relationships – divorce and breakups. He lives in Vancouver, Canada, where he has dealt with hundreds of issues plaguing men and women in relationships; he helps them salvage their broken relationships and heal their broken communication channels in order to halt and reverse breakups.
Besides the Ex Factor Guide Brad also authored Mend The Marriage, his other best-selling relationship program. In his spare time Brad offers personal coaching to a select clientele.
Brad is present in various online dating media such as LoveLearnings.com and YourTango.com, where he gives his advice on general conflict resolution, dating, relationships and divorce.
What You Will Learn
Here are some of the small subsets of each 3 phases you will discover in the Ex Factor Guide:
- 4-sentence "Clean Slate" email that you can copy & paste and send to your ex that might help undo any damage you’ve already done since the breakup.
- How memorizing simple sentences can help you prepare to take advantage of any encounter with your ex, ensuring you will not be caught off guard or left wondering what to say.*
- Three simple text messages that you can send to your ex that will tell her/him exactly how you feel, without making you look needy and without revealing your true intentions.
- Why you should never say sorry to your ex, even if you think you have done something wrong.
- How to create a sense of mystery that will spark your ex’s curiosity.
- Why your ex’s friends are one of the best leverages you have.
- And much, much more…
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.
- Time.com. "How Oxytocin Makes Men (Almost) Monogamous"
- Magon, Navneet, and Sanjay Kalra. "The orgasmic history of oxytocin: Love, lust, and labor." Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism 15.7 (2011): 156.
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your results, or you simply change your mind, you may contact us within 60 days and we’ll refund you the full amount with zero question asked.
The information is not intended to be used as, and should not be interpreted as professional advice. Individual results may vary. You should perform your own research and consult with a qualified professional. All images used are for illustrative purposes only. See Full Disclaimer